This beautiful crescent tusk necklace is the newest design introduced to the Warrior Collection for 2021. The pendant is hung from an adjustable chunky belcher chain with a secure large clasp closure that can be worn at any length up to 50cm, making it n extremely versatile piece.
This chunky chain necklace and crescent tusk pendant are handcrafted and weigh over 15 grams of solid gold. The chunky chain is a belcher style chain of 3mm in width. The clasp closure is an Albert style clasp that can be clipped onto any of the chain links to wear the necklace at a shorter length. This allows this versatile necklace to be worn at full length, or as a choker, or any length in between.
From end-to-end, the tusk pendant is 7.5cm in length and measures 2.7cm horizontally at its widest curved section. It falls to 2.5cm below the chain necklace. This crescent tusk pendant and adjustable chain combination make it the ideal necklace for every occasion. Wear it on its own, or with other necklaces for a layered look.
The pendant is hallmarked by the London Assay Office and bears the Assay Office hallmarks and the metalmark for 9-carat gold. The Albert clasp is also stamped with the metalmark.
If you would like to order a different metal or a mixed-metal design, please contact us.
Solid Gold Crescent Tusk Pendant On Adjustable Chunky Chain
- Solid gold pendant and adjustable chain necklace
- 15.2 grams in weight
- 9-carat yellow gold
- Pendant measurements:
- 7.5cm in length from end to end
- 2.7cm at the widest section of the crescent
- pendant falls to 2.5mm below the chain
- 3mm thick at its thinnest section of the crescent, 5mm thick at the thickest section
- Extendable chunky belcher chain of 50cm in length
- Professionally hallmarked by the London Assay Office
- 1 item immediately available for shipping, more can be made to order
- Delivery in 1 - 2 weeks for items immediately available, or up to 4 weeks for items made to order
- All items are crafted by hand in London
If you would like another metal or mixed metal design, please contact us.